After shoe shopping I pondered my car situation a bit, and didn't come up with anything. The insurance person never called me back, and the sales person is out of the office again today, so basically I have no idea what's going on. It kind of irritating. If they can't find a suitable Sentra, I don't know what I am going to do. I could wait for the 2002 Altima, but I would want the SE model, and I don't know how much that will run me. I could also wait for the 2002 Sentra, but then I would want the SE-R Spec V, again, I don't have any sort of price on that yet either. I also don't know when either of those cars is due out.
At least I have a car to drive around now.