Spencer was a complete PITA yesterday. I got home to find out he had been sick, which was cause by eating out of the cat's litter box. This in itself wasn't too bad, since he was sick on the rug, which he then proceeded to cover up by folding the rug over top itself. Smart dog. The house smelled bad, but whatever, I just took the rug outside, hosed it off and threw it in the washing machine. Sadly, Spencer was stuck in the kitchen between 3 and 7 while the cable guy was doing his work. I played with him for a while, but it apparently wasn't enough, because we got home to find he had stolen (and eaten) a box of chocolates from ontop of the microwave. Outside he went, where he was given a dose of hydrogen peroxide. I don't think he'll ever learn.