1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't think I made any, so I can't say this year will be better.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
</a></b></a>wait!, a couple co-workers, no one very close.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Lisa's uncle, though not really close to me
5. What countries did you visit?
Canada, Bahamas, St Thomas, St Maarten
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A door for my office
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Feb 8 - Travis got engaged
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Running a marathon
9. What was your biggest failure?
Stopping running after the marathon was done.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Couple of colds, but nothing bad, knee injury from running
11. What was the best thing you bought?
90 Gallon salt water fish tank
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Travis, he got engaged
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mine, at one time or another
14. Where did most of your money go?
House, car, dentist
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The fish tank, trips with Lisa
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Can't think of any
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? About the same
ii. thinner or fatter? Same
iii. richer or poorer? Same
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Morning with my family, the rest of the day traveling with Lisa's family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
A little more every day.
23. Did your heart break in 2007?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Where were you when 2007 began?
I don't remember.
26. Who were you with?
Probably with a bunch of friends.
27. Where will you be when 2007 ends?
28. Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
A bunch of friends
29. What was the best book you read?
None were REALLY good
30. What was your greatest musical discovery?
31. What did you want and get?
Rock Band :)
32. What did you want and not get?
33. What was your favorite film of this year?
Death at a Funeral
34. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 30. A bunch of friends were over to look at slided of my life :)
35. How many different states did you travel to in 2007?
5 - New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Nevada, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Illinois, Florida
36. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Better than most.
37. What kept you sane?
38. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
39. What political issue stirred you the most?
Anything on TV
40. How many concerts did you see in 2007?
3, I think
41. Did you have a favorite concert in 2007?
They were all good
42. Who was the best new person you met?
A couple new co-workers are very nice
43. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
44. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
Nothing comes to mind :)
45. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
The experience is the best part.
46. What are your plans for 2008?
Stay healthy, have fun, pay of my car, see more of the world.
47. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: